RASCAL FLATTS’ BEHIND THE MUSIC EVENT & MONROE CARELL JR. CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL VISITOctober 31, 2012
The guys hosted a Halloween performance for patients and their families at the Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt this week.
Following the performance, Gary, Jay, and Joe Don stopped in room to room to see some of the children who were not able to leave their hospital beds for their acoustic set.
In 2010, the hospital named its pediatric surgical suite after the guys, the Rascal Flatts Surgery Center, in recognition of the group’s on-going dedication and donations. More than 12,700 pediatric surgeries are performed each year at Children’s Hospital. Doctors conduct general and specialized surgeries on children, from infancy to adolescence, to address a myriad of congenital and acquired health conditions.
Want to contribute to the Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt? You can join the guys at their yearly Behind the Music event being held on Thursday, November 15, 2012 in Franklin, TN. This special event includes performances and a live auction of unique and extraordinary experiences & items. All proceeds benefit the hospital. Purchase your tickets here.
You can also donate directly to the hospital here.
Donations to the Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt here.
- June 27, 2017 Rascal Flatts Crashes Wisconsin Wedding
- June 19, 2017 TUNE IN TO SEE RASCAL FLATTS ON ‘CMT CROSSROADS: EARTH, WIND & FIRE AND FRIENDS’
- June 14, 2017 THE 7/22 SOUTHAVEN SHOW HAS BEEN CANCELLED
- June 8, 2017 LIVE NOW: TIDAL STREAM FROM THE MERCY LOUNGE
- June 2, 2017 ON SALE NOW: LAS VEGAS RESIDENCY TICKETS
- May 21, 2017 EXCLUSIVE LAS VEGAS RESIDENCY PRESALE
- May 21, 2017 TUNE IN TO RASCAL FLATTS UPCOMING APPEARANCES
- May 21, 2017 TUNE IN: RASCAL FLATTS ON ‘TODAY’ SHOW
- May 18, 2017 NEW ALBUM ‘BACK TO US’ AVAILABLE NOW
- May 18, 2017 TUNE IN: RASCAL FLATTS LIVE FROM THE IHEART COUNTRY FESTIVAL