Rascal Flatts Earn More Honors For Their Philanthropy WorkFebruary 22, 2011
Rascal Flatts will be honored with the Tony Martell Lifetime Entertainment Achievement Award at the T.J. Martell Foundation’s Honors Gala in Nashville on March 28. The event brings together business, medical, sports and entertainment industry leaders and celebrities to raise awareness and funds for innovative cancer research. Over the last several years, the guys have lent their name and donated their time to numerous charities, including the TJ Martell Foundation, the Monroe Carrell Children’s hospital at Vanderbilt, the Salvation Army, the American Red Cross and the Jason Foundation (which raises awareness of teen suicide), as well as the Make A Wish Foundation.
They have often been praised for their good work in the community, being presented with the Shining Star Award, the Nashville Symphony’s Harmony Award, the ACM Humanitarian Award and most recently, Vanderbilt Children’s Hospital named their Pediatric Surgery Center, the “Rascal Flatts Surgery Center.” “It truly is an honor and a blessing to be in a place to be able to give back and be able to influence the community that you live in,” said the Flatts’ Jay DeMarcus during a recent press conference at Vanderbilt Children’s Hospital. In other news, Jay DeMarcus earned a Dove Award nomination from the Gospel Music Association for his work as a producer on Austin Bridge’s album, Times Like These, which is nominated for country album of the year. The awards will be presented April 20 at the historic Fox Theatre in Atlanta.
- October 10, 2017 TUNE IN: RASCAL FLATTS ADVISE TEAM BLAKE ON ‘THE VOICE’ BATTLE ROUNDS
- September 24, 2017 ALL ACCESS EXCLUSIVE: TELL US YOUR FAVORITE RASCAL FLATTS STORY!
- September 20, 2017 CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR SEPTEMBER ALL ACCESS CONTEST WINNER
- September 18, 2017 DONATE NOW TO HELP HURRICANE VICTIMS
- September 13, 2017 RASCAL FLATTS WANT YOU TO TAKE THE B1 PLEDGE
- September 6, 2017 RASCAL FLATTS NOMINATED FOR CMA GROUP OF THE YEAR AWARD
- August 31, 2017 REWATCH RASCAL FLATTS’ #DAYOFGIVING GMA PERFORMANCES
- August 22, 2017 ALL ACCESS EXCLUSIVE: WIN LAS VEGAS TICKETS + SIGNED CD
- August 20, 2017 NEW SINGLE: “BACK TO US” AT RADIO NOW
- August 18, 2017 RASCAL FLATTS CELEBRATES 17TH NUMBER ONE SINGLE WITH “YOURS IF YOU WANT IT”