RASCAL FLATTS READS “THE NIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS”December 17, 2018
Listen to the guys read the classic Christmas story recorded during their visit to Vanderbilt Children’s Hospital. Click below to get the free download of The Night Before Christmas, and read more about their special day.
Rascal Flatts joined Amazon in their commitment to delivering smiles this holiday season by visiting Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt in Nashville, Tennessee – and the result was pure magic.
The day was filled with holiday cheer as Rascal Flatts delivered toys to the children with the help of The Marine Corps Toys for Tots Foundation, participated in a meet and greet with the patients and their families, partnered with Amazon’s Prime Book Box to donate a book for each child, and even hosted story time with the kids to read their favorite holiday story, The Night Before Christmas.
For over a decade, Rascal Flatts has built a special relationship with the kids at Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt through annual performances and fundraisers. But this year, the holiday magic extends far beyond their time at the hospital. The band recorded their special reading of The Night Before Christmas and starting today, everyone can enjoy the recording, which is now a FREE Audible download, from wherever they are this holiday season.
- January 1, 2019 CONGRATULATIONS TO THE JANUARY CONTEST WINNER
- December 26, 2018 AUDIBLE BESTSELLER: “THE NIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS”
- December 17, 2018 TUNE IN: RASCAL FLATTS TO PERFORM ON THE VOICE DEC 18TH
- December 17, 2018 “I LIKE THE SOUND OF THAT” CERTIFIED PLATINUM
- December 17, 2018 RASCAL FLATTS READS “THE NIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS”
- December 14, 2018 ALL ACCESS EXCLUSIVE: JUKEBOX PLAYLIST CONTEST
- December 6, 2018 NEW MUSIC: JUKEBOX EP
- December 3, 2018 CONGRATULATIONS TO THE DECEMBER CONTEST WINNER
- November 14, 2018 BACK TO US TOUR PHOTO CONTEST WINNER
- November 8, 2018 ALL ACCESS EXCLUSIVE: BACK TO US TOUR PHOTOS