CONGRATULATIONS TO THE ALL ACCESS DECEMBER FAN OF THE MONTHDecember 1, 2019
Congratulations to the December Fan of the Month contest winner, Jackie from Augusta, KS. Read Jackie’s story below.
Where are you from? Augusta, KS
What was the first Rascal Flatts song you heard? “Prayin’ for Daylight”
How many years have you been a Rascal Flatts fan? About 18, I think.
How many Rascal Flatts shows have you been to? 4
What is the farthest you have travelled for a Rascal Flatts concert? Tulsa, about a 3 hour drive one way
What’s one thing that sets you apart from other Rascal Flatts fans? I’m a normal country girl from a small town in Kansas. Rascal Flatts songs have helped give me strength to go from a teen mom at 16 to a dedicated special ed teacher for 11 years now with my Master’s degree. Oh, and my daughter is a Rascal Flatts fan too. My sister met the band playing in a small club in Wichita when they were just starting out too. Long family history of liking Rascal Flatts!
Tell us your favorite Rascal Flatts related story: My favorite memory of Rascal Flatts is the acoustic short show my daughter and I got to go to in Salina, KS. I wrote my question for the guys about what was there favorite song to do live in concert. Gary said, “Where’s Jackie?” I said, “I’m here!” He read my question, answered it with “God Bless the Broken Road” and then the guys sang it. Great memory!
Congratulations go out to Jackie, she will be receiving a Rascal Flatts prize pack!
- April 1, 2020 RASCAL FLATTS SET TO APPEAR ON “CMT GIANTS KENNY ROGERS: A BENEFIT FOR MUSICARES”
- April 1, 2020 CONGRATULATIONS TO THE ALL ACCESS APRIL FAN OF THE MONTH
- April 1, 2020 DOWNLOAD FREE RASCAL FLATTS PRINTABLE COLORING SHEETS + A WORD SEARCH
- March 22, 2020 HELP RASCAL FLATTS SUPPORT THE CLEAN WATER HERE 2020 CAMPAIGN ON WORLD WATER DAY
- March 20, 2020 RASCAL FLATTS FAREWELL: LIFE IS A HIGHWAY TOUR JUNE DATES RESCHEDULED FOR AUGUST
- March 1, 2020 CONGRATULATIONS TO THE ALL ACCESS MARCH FAN OF THE MONTH
- February 24, 2020 RASCAL FLATTS ATTEND RIBBON CUTTING OF NEW FLOOR AT VANDERBILT CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL
- February 20, 2020 RASCAL FLATTS FEATURED AT CRS KEYNOTE EVENT, “20 YEARS OF COUNTRY RADIO SUCCESS”
- February 17, 2020 RASCAL FLATTS ADDS MORE DATES TO RASCAL FLATTS FAREWELL: LIFE IS A HIGHWAY TOUR
- February 1, 2020 CONGRATULATIONS TO THE ALL ACCESS FEBRUARY FAN OF THE MONTH