JAY DEMARCUS ANNOUNCES NEW LABEL, RED STREET COUNTRY, AND FIRST SIGNED ARTIST, RYAN GRIFFINJanuary 28, 2022
Jay DeMarcus announced Red Street Records, his Christian record label, has launched a new division, Red Street Country. The new label has also signed its first artist, singer-songwriter Ryan Griffin.
“As Red Street’s Christian division has continued to grow, it felt like the natural next step for us to move into the country music space,” said DeMarcus. “I am one of the genre’s biggest fans, and it feels like the right time to really hone in on the next generation of country superstars. The team that has come together is beyond my wildest dreams, I can’t wait to get started.”
Click below for more information on Red Street Records.
Related Stories: News
- August 25, 2022 GARY LEVOX RELEASES NEW SONG “GET DOWN LIKE THAT”
- July 11, 2022 RASCAL FLATTS FEATURED ON POSITIVE VIBRATIONS’ NEW ALBUM “COUNTRY GOES REGGAE”
- May 26, 2022 NEW EP “HOT IN HERE SUMMER SONGS 2010-2019” AVAILABLE NOW
- February 10, 2022 NEW EP “LOVE SONGS 2010-2019” AVAILABLE NOW
- January 28, 2022 JAY DEMARCUS ANNOUNCES NEW LABEL, RED STREET COUNTRY, AND FIRST SIGNED ARTIST, RYAN GRIFFIN
- June 15, 2021 RASCAL FLATTS TO BE HONORED WITH CLIFFIE STONE ICON AWARD AT ACM HONORS
- May 21, 2021 GARY LEVOX’S DEBUT EP “ONE ON ONE” OUT NOW
- May 1, 2021 CONGRATULATIONS TO THE ALL ACCESS MAY FAN OF THE MONTH
- April 30, 2021 GARY LEVOX ANNOUNCES DEBUT SOLO EP “ONE ON ONE”
- April 1, 2021 CONGRATULATIONS TO THE ALL ACCESS APRIL FAN OF THE MONTH
Want to leave a comment?