RASCAL FLATTS HONORED WITH 2018 EXCELLENCE IN CHILDREN’S HEALTH AWARDMarch 9, 2018
Rascal Flatts was honored last night with the 2018 Excellence in Children’s Health Award by Vanderbilt’s Cumberland Pediatric Foundation. CPF, a Vanderbilt Medical Center-affiliated nonprofit organization located in Nashville, gives out the award each year to an individual or group that has gone above and beyond when it comes to charity work aimed at improving the lives of children.
Known for their humanitarian efforts throughout their esteemed career, Rascal Flatts was commemorated in light of their inspirational work with the Rascal Flatts Pediatric Surgery Center at Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt, which was named in recognition of the trio’s long-standing support, Make-A-Wish Foundation, Little Kids Rock, and the Tim Tebow Foundation’s Night to Shine program.
- August 16, 2018 PEOPLE INTERVIEW: JAY DEMARCUS TALKS GROWING UP COUNTRY
- August 1, 2018 CONGRATULATIONS TO THE AUGUST CONTEST WINNER
- July 5, 2018 TUNE IN TO SEE THE CMT HOT 20 COUNTDOWN FROM THE BACK TO US TOUR
- July 2, 2018 CONGRATULATIONS TO THE JULY CONTEST WINNER
- June 28, 2018 RASCAL FLATTS ON SOCIAL MEDIA SAFETY
- June 28, 2018 SCHOOL OF ROCK VISITS THE BACK TO US TOUR
- June 27, 2018 RASCAL FLATTS PARTNERS WITH HOSTESS FOR “SWEET COUNTRY SUMMER” SWEEPSTAKES
- June 22, 2018 ENTER FOR A CHANCE TO WIN 2 TICKETS TO THE BACK TO US TOUR!
- June 11, 2018 RASCAL FLATTS KICKS OFF THEIR BACK TO US TOUR
- June 8, 2018 RE-WATCH RASCAL FLATTS & CHRISSY METZ AT THE CMT MUSIC AWARDS