RASCAL FLATTS HONORED WITH 2018 EXCELLENCE IN CHILDREN’S HEALTH AWARDMarch 9, 2018
Rascal Flatts was honored last night with the 2018 Excellence in Children’s Health Award by Vanderbilt’s Cumberland Pediatric Foundation. CPF, a Vanderbilt Medical Center-affiliated nonprofit organization located in Nashville, gives out the award each year to an individual or group that has gone above and beyond when it comes to charity work aimed at improving the lives of children.
Known for their humanitarian efforts throughout their esteemed career, Rascal Flatts was commemorated in light of their inspirational work with the Rascal Flatts Pediatric Surgery Center at Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt, which was named in recognition of the trio’s long-standing support, Make-A-Wish Foundation, Little Kids Rock, and the Tim Tebow Foundation’s Night to Shine program.
- October 19, 2018 ALL ACCESS CONTEST: BACK TO US TOUR PHOTOS
- October 18, 2018 NEW “BACK TO LIFE” FLATT DOG POUND MISSION!
- October 16, 2018 JAY DEMARCUS TO PUBLISH DEBUT MEMOIR
- October 9, 2018 RASCAL FLATTS HOSTS CELEBRITY GOLF CLASSIC
- October 1, 2018 CONGRATULATIONS TO THE OCTOBER CONTEST WINNER
- September 28, 2018 NEW SINGLE “BACK TO LIFE” AVAILABLE NOW
- September 15, 2018 TONIGHT’S SHOW IN IRVINE, CA HAS BEEN CANCELLED
- September 14, 2018 TONIGHT’S SHOW IN SAN DIEGO, CA HAS BEEN CANCELLED
- September 4, 2018 CONGRATULATIONS TO THE SEPTEMBER CONTEST WINNER
- August 16, 2018 PEOPLE INTERVIEW: JAY DEMARCUS TALKS GROWING UP COUNTRY