RASCAL FLATTS HONORED WITH 2018 EXCELLENCE IN CHILDREN’S HEALTH AWARDMarch 9, 2018
Rascal Flatts was honored last night with the 2018 Excellence in Children’s Health Award by Vanderbilt’s Cumberland Pediatric Foundation. CPF, a Vanderbilt Medical Center-affiliated nonprofit organization located in Nashville, gives out the award each year to an individual or group that has gone above and beyond when it comes to charity work aimed at improving the lives of children.
Known for their humanitarian efforts throughout their esteemed career, Rascal Flatts was commemorated in light of their inspirational work with the Rascal Flatts Pediatric Surgery Center at Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt, which was named in recognition of the trio’s long-standing support, Make-A-Wish Foundation, Little Kids Rock, and the Tim Tebow Foundation’s Night to Shine program.
- May 18, 2018 RASCAL FLATTS IS TAKING REQUESTS
- May 8, 2018 RASCAL FLATTS NOMINATED FOR FAN VOTED CMT MUSIC AWARD
- May 1, 2018 CONGRATULATIONS TO THE MAY CONTEST WINNER
- April 25, 2018 RASCAL FLATTS TALKS DREAM CONCERTS
- April 13, 2018 RASCAL FLATTS TALKS TOUR GIFTS
- April 5, 2018 RASCAL FLATTS TALKS ABOUT THEIR FAVORITE SONGS
- April 3, 2018 CONGRATULATIONS TO THE APRIL CONTEST WINNER
- April 2, 2018 RASCAL FLATTS TALKS GUITAR 101
- March 26, 2018 RASCAL FLATTS TALKS ABOUT THEIR FIRST CONCERTS
- March 9, 2018 RASCAL FLATTS HONORED WITH 2018 EXCELLENCE IN CHILDREN’S HEALTH AWARD