RASCAL FLATTS HONORED WITH 2018 EXCELLENCE IN CHILDREN’S HEALTH AWARDMarch 9, 2018
Rascal Flatts was honored last night with the 2018 Excellence in Children’s Health Award by Vanderbilt’s Cumberland Pediatric Foundation. CPF, a Vanderbilt Medical Center-affiliated nonprofit organization located in Nashville, gives out the award each year to an individual or group that has gone above and beyond when it comes to charity work aimed at improving the lives of children.
Known for their humanitarian efforts throughout their esteemed career, Rascal Flatts was commemorated in light of their inspirational work with the Rascal Flatts Pediatric Surgery Center at Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt, which was named in recognition of the trio’s long-standing support, Make-A-Wish Foundation, Little Kids Rock, and the Tim Tebow Foundation’s Night to Shine program.
- January 1, 2019 CONGRATULATIONS TO THE JANUARY CONTEST WINNER
- December 26, 2018 AUDIBLE BESTSELLER: “THE NIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS”
- December 17, 2018 TUNE IN: RASCAL FLATTS TO PERFORM ON THE VOICE DEC 18TH
- December 17, 2018 “I LIKE THE SOUND OF THAT” CERTIFIED PLATINUM
- December 17, 2018 RASCAL FLATTS READS “THE NIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS”
- December 14, 2018 ALL ACCESS EXCLUSIVE: JUKEBOX PLAYLIST CONTEST
- December 6, 2018 NEW MUSIC: JUKEBOX EP
- December 3, 2018 CONGRATULATIONS TO THE DECEMBER CONTEST WINNER
- November 14, 2018 BACK TO US TOUR PHOTO CONTEST WINNER
- November 8, 2018 ALL ACCESS EXCLUSIVE: BACK TO US TOUR PHOTOS