RASCAL FLATTS HONORED WITH 2018 EXCELLENCE IN CHILDREN’S HEALTH AWARDMarch 9, 2018
Rascal Flatts was honored last night with the 2018 Excellence in Children’s Health Award by Vanderbilt’s Cumberland Pediatric Foundation. CPF, a Vanderbilt Medical Center-affiliated nonprofit organization located in Nashville, gives out the award each year to an individual or group that has gone above and beyond when it comes to charity work aimed at improving the lives of children.
Known for their humanitarian efforts throughout their esteemed career, Rascal Flatts was commemorated in light of their inspirational work with the Rascal Flatts Pediatric Surgery Center at Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt, which was named in recognition of the trio’s long-standing support, Make-A-Wish Foundation, Little Kids Rock, and the Tim Tebow Foundation’s Night to Shine program.
- March 19, 2018 EXCLUSIVE ALL ACCESS PRESALES FOR IRVINE, CA & SACRAMENTO, CA
- March 9, 2018 RASCAL FLATTS HONORED WITH 2018 EXCELLENCE IN CHILDREN’S HEALTH AWARD
- March 9, 2018 RASCAL FLATTS TALKS ABOUT THEIR “TOUR SECRETS”
- March 8, 2018 MESSAGE US ON FACEBOOK TO GET THE LATEST UPDATES, NEWS, AND CONTESTS!
- March 5, 2018 EXCLUSIVE ALL ACCESS PRESALES FOR BRISTOW, VA & PHOENIX, AZ
- March 1, 2018 CONGRATULATIONS TO THE MARCH CONTEST WINNER
- February 16, 2018 FIVE NEW SONGS ADDED
- February 16, 2018 TUNE IN TO SEE RASCAL FLATTS PERFORM BEFORE THE DAYTONA 500
- February 15, 2018 BACK TO US TOUR – A ROUND WITH DAN + SHAY
- February 6, 2018 ALL ACCESS EXCLUSIVE: FAN OF THE MONTH CONTEST