RASCAL FLATTS READS “THE NIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS”December 17, 2018
Listen to the guys read the classic Christmas story recorded during their visit to Vanderbilt Children’s Hospital. Click below to get the free download of The Night Before Christmas, and read more about their special day.
Rascal Flatts joined Amazon in their commitment to delivering smiles this holiday season by visiting Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt in Nashville, Tennessee – and the result was pure magic.
The day was filled with holiday cheer as Rascal Flatts delivered toys to the children with the help of The Marine Corps Toys for Tots Foundation, participated in a meet and greet with the patients and their families, partnered with Amazon’s Prime Book Box to donate a book for each child, and even hosted story time with the kids to read their favorite holiday story, The Night Before Christmas.
For over a decade, Rascal Flatts has built a special relationship with the kids at Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt through annual performances and fundraisers. But this year, the holiday magic extends far beyond their time at the hospital. The band recorded their special reading of The Night Before Christmas and starting today, everyone can enjoy the recording, which is now a FREE Audible download, from wherever they are this holiday season.
- May 20, 2019 RASCAL FLATTS HEATS UP SUMMER PLAYLIST TOUR WITH PACKED CROWDS FOR KICK-OFF WEEKEND
- May 13, 2019 ENTER TO BE THE OFFICIAL RASCAL FLATTS FAN CORRESPONDENT
- May 9, 2019 RASCAL FLATTS RECEIVES 30 MILLION RIAA AWARDS PLAQUE
- May 1, 2019 CONGRATULATIONS TO THE MAY CONTEST WINNER
- April 26, 2019 TUNE IN: RASCAL FLATTS ON PICKLER & BEN MAY 1ST
- April 8, 2019 WATCH NOW: NEW MUSIC VIDEO “BACK TO LIFE” LIVE FROM RED ROCKS
- April 4, 2019 JAY DEMARCUS TO PUBLISH DEBUT MEMOIR
- April 1, 2019 CONGRATULATIONS TO THE APRIL CONTEST WINNER
- March 29, 2019 RASCAL FLATTS HONORED WITH STAR ON VANDERBILT WALK OF CHAMPIONS
- March 23, 2019 TUNE IN: YOUTUBE PREMIERE ON MONDAY, 3/25