RASCAL FLATTS TO PERFORM AT DAYTONA 500 PRE-RACE SHOWJanuary 10, 2018
Rascal Flatts will perform the pre-race show at the 60th annual DAYTONA 500 on Sunday, Feb. 18, the opening race of the 2018 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series season.
All race fans who purchase a UNOH Fanzone/Pre-Race pass for the DAYTONA 500 will be able to view Rascal Flatts’ DAYTONA 500 Pre-Race Show – as well as driver introductions – from the grass tri-oval area. There are also a limited number of DAYTONA 500 Pre-Race Show ticket packages, starting at $240, including a DAYTONA 500 ticket, UNOH Fanzone/Pre-Race access and VIP area access to the performance. Race fans who have already purchased DAYTONA 500 tickets can add UNOH Fanzone/Pre-Race access and VIP area access for $115. All VIP ticket packages are on sale now.
- Tickets can be purchased by calling 1-800-PITSHOP or visiting DAYTONA500.com.
- Hospitality and premium seat packages, including the Trioval Club, the Rolex 24 Lounge, Harley J’s and UNOH Fanzone/Pre-Race are also available.
- For all other Speedweeks events, children 12 and under are $10 in reserved grandstands and free in general admission areas and in the Fanzone.
- Fans can also visit PrimeSport.com, the new official ticket exchange and travel package provider of Daytona International Speedway. Offering multiple options for tickets, lodging and hospitality, https://www.primesport.com/d/daytona-500-tickets is ideal for fans looking for the ultimate racing experience.
- May 18, 2018 RASCAL FLATTS IS TAKING REQUESTS
- May 8, 2018 RASCAL FLATTS NOMINATED FOR FAN VOTED CMT MUSIC AWARD
- May 1, 2018 CONGRATULATIONS TO THE MAY CONTEST WINNER
- April 25, 2018 RASCAL FLATTS TALKS DREAM CONCERTS
- April 13, 2018 RASCAL FLATTS TALKS TOUR GIFTS
- April 5, 2018 RASCAL FLATTS TALKS ABOUT THEIR FAVORITE SONGS
- April 3, 2018 CONGRATULATIONS TO THE APRIL CONTEST WINNER
- April 2, 2018 RASCAL FLATTS TALKS GUITAR 101
- March 26, 2018 RASCAL FLATTS TALKS ABOUT THEIR FIRST CONCERTS
- March 9, 2018 RASCAL FLATTS HONORED WITH 2018 EXCELLENCE IN CHILDREN’S HEALTH AWARD