Rascal Flatts To Receive CRS 2012 Artist Humanitarian AwardJanuary 23, 2012
Rascal Flatts has been named the recipient of the CRS 2012 Artist Humanitarian Award, to be presented at Country Radio Seminar on Wednesday, February 22, 2012.
The multi-platinum selling trio of Gary LeVox, Jay DeMarcus and Joe Don Rooney are receiving the honor based on their charitable contributions and humanitarian endeavors throughout the band’s career. In 2010, the group donated $3 million to the Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt’s Pediatric Surgery Center. They currently serve as celebrity spokespersons for the national suicide prevention organization, The Jason Foundation, and have been members of the American Red Cross Celebrity Cabinet for the past seven years.
According to CRS Executive Director Bill Mayne, “The board is very pleased to honor Rascal Flatts with the CRS Artist Humanitarian Award. They join a long, distinguished list of celebrities who have received this prestigious award since it was instated in 1990.”
Rascal Flatts will receive the CRS 2012 Artist Humanitarian Award at 10:30 a.m. in the Nashville Convention Center immediately following the seminar’s Keynote Address. CRS 2012 is held Feb. 22-24, 2012, in downtown Nashville, Tenn. $499 Regular Rate registration expires Friday, Jan. 27. On-Site registration increases to $599 effective Jan. 28. Visit www.CountryRadioSeminar.com to register today.
About the CRS Artist Humanitarian Award:
The CRS Artist Humanitarian Award was created in 1990 to honor those Country music artists who have exhibited exceptional humanitarian efforts during their career. Past recipients of the annual award have included Tim McGraw and Faith Hill, Trace Adkins, Randy Owen, Toby Keith, Brad Paisley, Brooks & Dunn, Reba, Vince Gill, Garth Brooks and Charlie Daniels, among others. For more information about Country Radio Seminar and the CRS awards, visit: www.CountryRadioSeminar.com.
- June 15, 2021 RASCAL FLATTS TO BE HONORED WITH CLIFFIE STONE ICON AWARD AT ACM HONORS
- May 21, 2021 GARY LEVOX’S DEBUT EP “ONE ON ONE” OUT NOW
- May 1, 2021 CONGRATULATIONS TO THE ALL ACCESS MAY FAN OF THE MONTH
- April 30, 2021 GARY LEVOX ANNOUNCES DEBUT SOLO EP “ONE ON ONE”
- April 1, 2021 CONGRATULATIONS TO THE ALL ACCESS APRIL FAN OF THE MONTH
- March 1, 2021 CONGRATULATIONS TO THE ALL ACCESS MARCH FAN OF THE MONTH
- February 1, 2021 CONGRATULATIONS TO THE ALL ACCESS FEBRUARY FAN OF THE MONTH
- January 1, 2021 CONGRATULATIONS TO THE ALL ACCESS JANUARY FAN OF THE MONTH
- December 1, 2020 CONGRATULATIONS TO THE ALL ACCESS DECEMBER FAN OF THE MONTH
- November 1, 2020 CONGRATULATIONS TO THE ALL ACCESS NOVEMBER FAN OF THE MONTH