Rascal Flatts To Receive CRS 2012 Artist Humanitarian AwardJanuary 23, 2012
Rascal Flatts has been named the recipient of the CRS 2012 Artist Humanitarian Award, to be presented at Country Radio Seminar on Wednesday, February 22, 2012.
The multi-platinum selling trio of Gary LeVox, Jay DeMarcus and Joe Don Rooney are receiving the honor based on their charitable contributions and humanitarian endeavors throughout the band’s career. In 2010, the group donated $3 million to the Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt’s Pediatric Surgery Center. They currently serve as celebrity spokespersons for the national suicide prevention organization, The Jason Foundation, and have been members of the American Red Cross Celebrity Cabinet for the past seven years.
According to CRS Executive Director Bill Mayne, “The board is very pleased to honor Rascal Flatts with the CRS Artist Humanitarian Award. They join a long, distinguished list of celebrities who have received this prestigious award since it was instated in 1990.”
Rascal Flatts will receive the CRS 2012 Artist Humanitarian Award at 10:30 a.m. in the Nashville Convention Center immediately following the seminar’s Keynote Address. CRS 2012 is held Feb. 22-24, 2012, in downtown Nashville, Tenn. $499 Regular Rate registration expires Friday, Jan. 27. On-Site registration increases to $599 effective Jan. 28. Visit www.CountryRadioSeminar.com to register today.
About the CRS Artist Humanitarian Award:
The CRS Artist Humanitarian Award was created in 1990 to honor those Country music artists who have exhibited exceptional humanitarian efforts during their career. Past recipients of the annual award have included Tim McGraw and Faith Hill, Trace Adkins, Randy Owen, Toby Keith, Brad Paisley, Brooks & Dunn, Reba, Vince Gill, Garth Brooks and Charlie Daniels, among others. For more information about Country Radio Seminar and the CRS awards, visit: www.CountryRadioSeminar.com.
- November 14, 2018 BACK TO US TOUR PHOTO CONTEST WINNER
- November 8, 2018 ALL ACCESS EXCLUSIVE: BACK TO US TOUR PHOTOS
- November 1, 2018 CONGRATULATIONS TO THE NOVEMBER CONTEST WINNER
- October 24, 2018 JAY DEMARCUS LAUNCHING CHRISTIAN MUSIC LABEL
- October 19, 2018 ALL ACCESS CONTEST: BACK TO US TOUR PHOTOS
- October 18, 2018 NEW “BACK TO LIFE” FLATT DOG POUND MISSION!
- October 16, 2018 JAY DEMARCUS TO PUBLISH DEBUT MEMOIR
- October 9, 2018 RASCAL FLATTS HOSTS CELEBRITY GOLF CLASSIC
- October 1, 2018 CONGRATULATIONS TO THE OCTOBER CONTEST WINNER
- September 28, 2018 NEW SINGLE “BACK TO LIFE” AVAILABLE NOW